- Photograph the Days Events
- Process, Develop, Edit Photos
- Publish a PRIVATE Gallery to my website for you and your family & friends to View and Order
- Create and Design for you, your very own, Custom DVD; A Slideshow of your Photo's with Music! Very popular with my Ranch Clients. It's a great way to share the day with your loved ones and friends!
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.” – Ansel Adams
When I get an invitation to visit a family’s Ranch, it is for a wide variety of events. It can be for any type of day in the life of living on your Ranch. From going out to check cows, the horses, to fixing fences… maybe it’s a day spent gathering and roping for doctoring... branding... shipping to summer pastures… or the auction yard…
Maybe you might consider inviting me out for a lifetime event; someones special Birthday, or a couples Anniversary.
Branding calves are always a hoot for all involved! Neighbors helping Neighbors is the oldest of traditions! I love photographing young and seasoned folks, catching everyone involved in their own way… from children holding calves, or learning how to ride and rope to drag one to the fire… to the seasoned Cowboy or Cowgirl throwing a loop for their umpteenth time and making it look easy. The great cooks who bring out the spread after a hard days work… What is especially dear to my heart is capturing it all, the soon to be memories, for the families and their friends! Capturing your way of life... so that you can cherish them today and preserve them for generations to come…
True to my Western roots, I enjoy watching and capturing Small Town, USA - ONE day events. Like Ranch Rodeos, or your local group Gymkhana, a Junior Rodeo, or maybe a shoot out at a Mounted or S.A.S.S. competition.
Contact me to Shoot Your Event! With my Camera of course! Haha! (Note: I do not photograph any PRCA Sanctioned Rodeos. They have their own Photographers at these events.)
Do you have an interesting One Day Event you would like to have me Photograph?
Contact me early, as I only schedule a very limited amount per year.
"What I love about photography, is that it keeps ones eyes always looking for the beauty that surrounds us in our everyday life."
- Carla E
Day Event (4 - 8 Hour):
$250.00 per Day
* Pre-event consultation over the phone, or in person, to discuss the specifics and understand your needs before signing a contract.
* Experienced Western Lifestyle Photographer
* Digital Proofs of 200+ edited Photos will be posted Online for Viewing and Ordering. (Can take up to 4 weeks to post)
* Three - 8”x10” Prints of your choosing!
Travel Expense from Sparks, Nevada:
First 50 Miles - Free!
Over 51 miles - $0.75/mile. Must be in the U.S.A.
Note: Out of the USA, Please call to check for availability.
Special Note: If you have Neighbors who also would like to have Carla E Photography capture their Ranch/Day Event; Please call and maybe we can work out a special One time Travel adjustment for you to share with them! Helps me, Helps you!
50% must be paid with contract.
Deposit Refundable only if Cancelled 30 days prior to the day of the Event.
Balance Due One week (7 days) prior to the Day of Event.
- A DVD is CUSTOM Designed from your photo’s and music is added. Enjoy reliving the day, and/or sharing it for the first time with loved ones who couldn’t be in attendance. My Ranch Clients love this EXTRA Option!